[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys Orinocco Firmware Update

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Jul 16 11:07:47 EST 2002

Hello Tristan,

TG> I'm sure this was posted before, but either way, it's still damn cool and
TG> could suggest that the only difference between the silver and gold cards is
TG> merely marketing hype.

how's this different from any other computer type market, CPU's are
under clocked, I've seen burners that were underclocked, a 4x burner a
friend had years ago would burn at 8x every now and then...

TG> Unfortunately most Mac notebooks won't accept the card due to its size (in
TG> my PowerBook G3, I'd have to remove the CPU module or the card's internal
TG> antenna part in order to get it to fit).  Perhaps the situation is different
TG> for desktop G4s and the newer iMacs.

I only meant to put them in till they were flashed...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...