[MLB-WIRELESS] the echo'ing mail...

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Jul 15 16:00:45 EST 2002

Looking at the mail headers and server logs, it looks to me like someone has
a mail server that is resending mail to the list...

They all seem to be going through:
          by mta02bw.bigpond.com (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15 mta02bw
          May 23 2002 23:53:28) with SMTP id GZA05000.674; Mon, 15 Jul

Just before I ban 144.135.24.75 from sending mail to the list, is there
anyone that can prove that it is something else?

I'd rather be 100% sure before blocking someone out...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au