[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys Orinocco Firmware Update

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sun Jul 14 23:24:07 EST 2002

Hello Robert,

Erm hasn't this all been covered before? I'm getting da ja vu again...

you load the Orinoco drivers on the laptop (twice, seems to fail first
time, maybe that's Win98 for you) then you run the Orinoco flash util,
then reload Enterasys drivers (twice same reason)...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...