[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys Orinocco Firmware Update

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Sun Jul 14 20:45:21 EST 2002

Hi All

I currently have an old laptop setup here to update the firmware in your Enterasys cards from the version it came with to 8.10.  Should you wish to have your firmware updated it is about a 15 second per card job and the laptop "should" be setup this way for the next week or so.  I live in Boronia and if you want it done you will have to come to my place.  Please call me on 0402 842 374 to arrange a time.  I work from home so most times after about 10am are good for me.

If there are those of you who want it doing tonight (Sunday) that could also be arranged depending on what time you get here.

Please also note the I have done all 10 of my cards here and have had no problems at all, but should something go wrong I will not be replacing your card/cards as I am not charging for this service.

Matt