[MLB-WIRELESS] BlueTooth

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Sat Jul 13 15:46:07 EST 2002

Hi all,

Just bought a rather nifty motherboard for a client and thought those of you who have blue tooth devices might be interested.  The board is a P4 MSI-6398E Board that can take up to 2.53G CPU.  It comes complete with USB 1&2, USB, LAN 5.1, 5.1 Channel sound, 6 PCI slots, RAID(0 or 1, its a light RAID so no 0+1) and of course Bluetooth complete with antenna and software.  While I currently have nothing that is bluetooth enabled I will be purchasing myself one of these boards in the next few weeks cause I am fairly impressed.

If you want to look at the board go to:-
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=311&MODEL=MS-6398E

The cost of the Board to me is $266 ex

Matt.