[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: [NEWS-L] Broadband Advisory Group - Call for submissions

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Jul 13 05:12:37 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm in the middle of creating a new WIKI page for this.  At the
moment it is at http://wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGInquiry

If you are interested in having some input into this submission,
please drop in and leave your name on the page, or mail me directly.

Clae.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl