[MLB-WIRELESS] Can dimensions

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Thu Jul 11 20:40:08 EST 2002

wafer cans are VERY VERY good!
I have a corinthians wafter can and i've achieved a 5.5km link with fairly
dodgy LOS (didnt know where the bloody other end of the link was! lol) and
had green signal in netstumbler (which is a good thing)

the cans are about:
18.288 cm length
10.16 cm width

so yer... they rule... im told by my nannas hosuekeeper that Big W have
wafers of another brand but same size can. :-)
i'll be hunting for some in the next few days and buying up big if i get
them.
Hope there is demand for Chocolate Cream Wafers at the next meeting as im
planning to buy about $50 worth ahahhaha