[MLB-WIRELESS] PGP problems

Ten80 ten80 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 11 14:26:10 EST 2002

Instead of getting into another my OS/client/dick is better than yours
debate (Yawn), I'm interested to know why some people feel the need to be
"special" and run this on their posts to a mailing list such as this. If
it's to "protect their identities" who gives a toss? I'm running OE btw, and
it didn't cause me any problems - I enjoyed the laugh.
I see the PGP sig's as a pointless waste, same as HTML e-mails in this
context. There is a place for everything in this world, but I seriously
doubt that this is the place for pointless e-mail bloating.
I have sig files that I attach to e-mails, however, when using mailing
lists, I tax myself to the utmost and omit them as they are not required - I
also trim my replies too :-)
I would simply suggest that consideration be given to others, why the hell
shoulld anyone have to change their e-mail client because of a very few
people are too lazy to leave off a pgp sig????
Ten80