[MLB-WIRELESS] Who Gives a S**T About Which OS?????

Random random at sectoid.org
Thu Jul 11 11:58:54 EST 2002

Sorry this has to be said:

3 messages about Pros of particular OS for wireless routers.
6 messages about why those particular Os's suck.
6 messages completely off tangent about something else altogether..
And finnally;
6 messages complaining about the other 15 messages.

Heh, gotta love mailing lists. =)

---
Martin Laukkanen (martinl at infocom.com.au)