[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to go for technical help?

Glen Murphy glen at deadfish.com.au
Thu Jul 11 10:59:38 EST 2002

If I had questions regarding Windows 2000 + Windows XP wireless+wired
networking, where would I go? There really isn't much in the way of HOW-TO
documentation for non-*nix users.

(Specifically, I need to use W2KPro to bridge an ad-hoc + wired network; I
looked at that Registry modification that was in the netstumbler forums to
turn W2K into an AP, but it didn't work at all.)

My apologies for the off-topic nature of this post.