[MLB-WIRELESS] 24db Antenna bulk buy questions

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 10 20:19:05 EST 2002

Anthony

I am currently organising my second bulk buy (the first one wasnt all my own
deal but still gave me experience.) and it certainly is an interesting
challenge.

I have a few suggestions that you and others may or may not be interested
in.
The first order was done for cost for which i and the other guys ended up
loosing some money on so i don't recommend you do this.

The second one i have added $5.00 per unit plus postage. this will cover all
my costs and any change for the postage will be mailed back to the
purchaser.

Basically what i am saying is add $5.00 to your cost and then add a
reasonable amount for postage or other incidentals.

Keep the amounts to a whole figure such as 100 or 105 dollars it is so much
easier to manage.

If you are looking to cover all your costs including time and whatever else
you spend then you probably shouldnt be doing this (I am not saying you are
so please don't take offence) What i am saying is it does take a chunk from
your day but in the end, it is worth it because some people just don't have
the rescources available that you might have to get a good deal on some
equipment.

The TIB is an excellent tool so learn how to use the admin commands.

You also push the MW barrow which is a good thing

-Matt