[MLB-WIRELESS] Windows Software access point

Cam Donaghey rx4 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 10 15:36:45 EST 2002

Hello Joe,
    You can get WL100 cards of ebay for about $45-$50us and WL200's for
about $60-70us so I would not buy one for $160-$170 Aust. Buy the time
you convert the currency and allow for shipping, normally $10us for a PCMCIA
card then you are looking at about $130-$140 to your door.

I have the compaq WL300 on its way from the states as we speak, should be here
in less then a week. I can let you know how it goes.
    Cam

At 02:14 PM 10/07/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>I see that TIB is offering some Compaq WL100 & WL200 cards.
>That reminded me that Compaq had a software access point for these
>cards:
>http://www.compaq.com/products/wireless/wlan/wl300-specifications.html
>Has anyone used this and/or know someone who has?
>Cheers,
>Joe

Cameron Donaghey
Event Technologies Manager

                            Event Technologies
                    Computer Rentals and Support
         Phone : Cameron - 0413 599 608 or Paul - 0411 443 932
         Email  : sales at eventtechnologies.com.au
         Web    : www.eventtechnologies.com.au