[MLB-WIRELESS] Used MDS 18dB Parabolics - followup

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 10 14:47:13 EST 2002

Bring it on !!  I would say the modified 24dbi ones would be the most
popular but I think there might even be some demand for the modified 18dbi
ones too.  Myself personally have been trying to find a good source for
these antenna's (especially the 24dbi) and while they are around they are
fairly scattered where I am.  I would be in for a few 24dbi(6 maybee)
probably 2 18dbi's as well.

After they arrive julian F better look out cause I am gonna be at his place
next for cable and N connectors :-)

One thing you might consider doing is having a DB where people can put in
the type of N connector they want (male/female) and the length of cable.
This would be perfect as we would not have another set of connectors to cost
us money or gain.

Matt.