[MLB-WIRELESS] Used MDS 18dB Parabolics

Ben Ryan ben at bssc.edu.au
Wed Jul 10 12:22:50 EST 2002

Who was it that had galaxy-style parabolics for like $150??

It looks like I have maybe 100 of them available, and I could afford to sell
four of them (unmodified of course) for that figure ;)

I mentioned this style antenna a while back, there were a few interested
enquiries...

What's the demand like for these? In raw form or modified?

I spose after modification (two methods need to be tested) they'd be worth like
$50 plus p&h, hopefully with mounting hardware and N plug/socket.