[MLB-WIRELESS] This is scary if it's true <-- on topic! really! well sort of.

Nath nathp at optushome.com.au
Tue Jul 9 19:18:51 EST 2002

Microsoft has already had a go at a proprietary protocol.. ever heard of
NetBEUI ? well, that was microsofts semi successful attempt at a proprietary
protocol. notice how its been phased out of windows XP? though that article
brings up a good point about exploitable TCP/IP stacks. until XP microsoft
had never fully implemented the TCP/IP stack... but who can see the whole
internet crashing because of windows having a real TCP/IP stack finally?
nuff my crap.