[MLB-WIRELESS] Warchalking

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Mon Jul 8 18:31:50 EST 2002

At 01:21 AM 8/07/2002 +1000, Robert Tchia wrote:

>Grant,
>
>That's the other end of Collins St. Spring St end, Hmm might be the one
>I setup for work ;-)

Well, I managed a quick look (some _very_ fast walking and assistance from
a couple of trams :) ), but didn't see one rune. :-(  Are they well hidden,
or is the average life expectance of warchalking < 24 hours?

Mind you, for me to pick them up, they have to be detectable at high speed
(no time to waste when over 1.5km from work on a lunch break :) ).

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vk3jed.vk.irlp.net