[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Presentation moves to the August meeting

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Jul 8 15:57:02 EST 2002

Hello Craig,

Michael from DLink the other day was also saying the throughput on the
backward compatibility of 802.11b supposedly has 20% more efficiency
as well... compared to what I'm not sure of...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...