[MLB-WIRELESS] Invitation: TS Wireless informal launch

agarton at toysatellite.org agarton at toysatellite.org
Mon Jul 8 15:57:13 EST 2002

Dear friends,

Toy Satellite would like to invite Melbourne Wireless members to an
informal launch of TS Wireless – audio and video streaming trials
over 802.11b.

c2o/Toy Satellite guest, Alberto Escudero-Pascual will provide a
presentation on recent wireless projects including his contribution TS
Wireless.

Alberto Escudero-Pascual
http://www.it.kth.se/~aep/

Other presentations include an overview of TS Wireless and where and how
Melbourne Wireless and other like initiatives may collaborate and
support each other.

We would also like to invite some one from Melbourne Wireless to give a
brief presentation/talk on Melbourne Wireless and how they might see
possible conduits for collaboration.

Presentations will be streamed over TS Wireless and the free2air.org
gateway which we invite Melbourne Wireless members within three
kilometres of 124 Queens Parade to connect to. Access details will
follow within 72 hours.

We aim to keep the evening informal with a view to finding out about
each other and where we may possibly intersect with our projects and the
networks growing out of Melbourne Wireless.

Time	6 – 8pm, Thursday 11 July
Where	124 Queens Parade, Fitzroy North

RSVP	agarton at toysatellite.org

-ag.