[MLB-WIRELESS] *nix system for begginers

Random random at sectoid.org
Mon Jul 8 14:40:52 EST 2002

Yes I must agree completely, use what you like best. Personally I have
some wacky setup's, openbsd firewall, redhat web server(s), ms-exchange
email. Heh ;)
[/grabs fire extinguisher]

I personally recommend Openbsd though, mainly due to its simplicity, but
im not going to join any os wars. Those 'unix newbies' out there should
look around though, you may be surprised what suits you best.

"Simplicity", hmm such a relative term.. At least coming from someone
who gave up C++ in favour of the 'far simpler' x86 assembly language
many years ago.. [grin]

---
Martin Laukkanen (random at sectoid.org)