[MLB-WIRELESS] Warchalking

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Sun Jul 7 23:42:25 EST 2002

Will have to take a look - I'm based out of the Rialto and I know Telstra
Mobile are running a few wireless networks there but I think they're based
up around the 10/11th floor...

Can you give a more exact fix on their location (well, you know, building
numbers/names, intersections, etc - I'm not after GPS co-ord's or anything
*that* exact :)

Cheers,

Grant

At 06:59 PM 7/07/02, Barry Park wrote:
>Ey,
>There's a few warchalks that have appeared today around the Spring Street
>end of Collins Street if anyone wants to gawk at or expand upon them.
>- Barry

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au