[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 05/07/2002

Jarrod Crane freddo at mac.com
Fri Jul 5 20:38:10 EST 2002

hmmm cool...does it have a built in login client for BPA Cable?
Basically I want to get some wireless stuff up and running and I have a
486 as my router for my lan but I wanna get rid of it and replace it
with a nice small hardware router....but I want the router to connect to
the internet so I don't have to have a dedicated computer always
connected.  If this doesn't do that what device to people recommend?
d-link?

Cheers,

Jarrod.