[MLB-WIRELESS] wireless security?

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Thu Jul 4 18:41:01 EST 2002

One possibility is nocat auth (nocat.net)

It requires a *nix/*BSD OS, but since you're a FreeBSD junkie, shouldnt
be a problem :-P

I've downloaded it, and I know Drew swears by it, but being a windows
nerd, haven't had a chance to try it out yet..

Far as I can tell, anyone can get an IP addy from your DHCP Server, but
until they authenticate via a website, the firewall blocks them from
accessing anything.

I also know that is area is a speciality of KevinL... *waits for Kevin
to pipe up*

James