[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Jul 3 07:49:30 EST 2002

Hello Clae,

There is a grey area still... Having a carriers license or nominated
dec's your expected to provide carrier grade networks... wonder if
they took that into consideration...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...