[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodedb.com tidy up

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Tue Jul 2 23:54:48 EST 2002

All,

What should we do with nodes that have duplicate entries?

i.e. node #43 and #111 are obviously the same, it's got the same
location and same contact name but node #43 hasn't had an update for 50+
days.

I have sent an email to the contact (mike) on node #111 and was unable
to send one to node #43, because there was no email provided.

Evilbunny,
Can you insert a field for people to enter secret question and answer?
To enable people to verify themselves in the event that they want us to
reset password, delete their node entry, etc.

Cheers
Rob