[MLB-WIRELESS] Admission of defeat

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 1 23:17:27 EST 2002

Ey,

I have a PIII 500 that I'm attmepting to turn into a wireless gateway. It
has a WL200 card in it, and an Enterasys card in a TI PCI cradle. I have
been building it using Linux. It's the only thing between me and a 24/7
long-range access point.

In short, it's now shitting me greatly because the WL200 not working, and
I do not have the time or nous to work out why. The Enterasys works fine.

Is anyone interested in having a look at it? Will drop off/pick up/provide
incentive where possible.

Is anyone else having problems under some form of *nix? Is it worth having
an installfest?

- Barry

--
barry park