[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jul 1 22:47:17 EST 2002

Then aren't they heading in the wrong direction if they are coming towards
melbwireless for internet access?

What happened to the good old days when people would joining the mailing
list and say "oh cool free internet access I want to connect" and everyone
responded with "ummm no, wrong idea, free "Intranet" access".

If we aren't marketing Melbwireless as a wireless ISP yet people come to us
thinking that's what we are then maybe we need to start emphasising a few
things to stress that this is not the case.