[MLB-WIRELESS] Topographical maps of Mornington Peninsula

simmans at datafast.net.au simmans at datafast.net.au
Mon Jul 1 08:12:57 EST 2002

the state gov maps do show lines of height above sea level. I have one for
tyabb and somerville.

There is line of sight from approx the rail station (community hallon which
there is a 100 ft mast) to Mornington council depot next to the racecourse.
(this microwave link is owned by the local council and joins rosebud, mt
matha, mornington, frankston somerville and hastings local council offices
and libraries. Council spent a fortune on it but is often goes downl.

I would like to try and link with you sometime. Somerville is 30 metres
higher than Tyabb.But I am surrounded by very tall pine trees, so need a
monkey to climb up.

ocal councils will have maps that you can copy.

cheers