[MLB-WIRELESS] Austar microwave antennas

Michael Carey michaelcarey at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 31 20:51:16 EST 2002

Hi all,
My boss, who has Austar MDS pay tv, has just received a letter saying that
all Austar microwave customers will have to migrate to satellite before mid
Feb. as they are discontinuing transmitting via microwave.  He is upset
because they are the major client at our comms. facility, including
providing a backup genset for our building and other users.
There may be a whole heap of the MDS RX antennas on houses just ready for
the plucking.  Has anyone else heard anything about this??
Michael.