[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Units

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Thu Jan 31 09:16:11 EST 2002

Would probably be good to wait until we have a small quantity of Galaxy's.
Have a mass modification session.  And say anyone who wants a galaxy pays
$10-$20 for it to whoever supplies it (for their troubles of actually
getting it).
Then maybe a few dollars to go towards the cable needed and the N connector.
Something like this probably couldn't happen for a month or so though.

I say we make an effort to start gathering as many galaxy's in the meantime
in preparation.