[MLB-WIRELESS] Help via instant messangers?

ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au ShaunM at evolutionit.com.au
Wed Jan 30 20:00:52 EST 2002

While we are doing the icq or msn thing ..

i can setup an icq server just for melb wireless as i have a 2 meg sdsl
business connection. The beauty of this is that there are no spam messages
and no wankers :)

anyway my stats are

icq : 66406458
msn : itbytez at hotmail.com

Shaun McGuane
Security Engineer
Email   : shaunm at evolutionit.com.au

This  email  is  intended  solely  for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this email in error please notify the sender and
delete the email immediately.

                    "Will Lanigan"
                    <chooken at m00t.       To:     <melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org>
                    cjb.net>             cc:
                                         Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] Help via instant
                    30/01/2002            messangers?
                    06:24 PM
                    Please respond
                    melbwireless

Does anyone here have icq/msn and would also be able to help me regarding
what to purchase to set up my wireless network? I would greatly appreciate
if someone could guide me through buying the necessary equipment.

Thanks,
Will

ICQ #41695932
MSN: wlanigan at hotmail.com