[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Units

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Wed Jan 30 10:52:04 EST 2002

I am getting numbers together at this stage. I will go back to the
company offering them and see what prices are like. They are doing the
rounds removing them at present and I have photo's of 30 which they say
are available.  I should know more by tomorrow :)
The 24Dbi's are quite large (from pictures) I would say twice the size
of the 18's.  Not easy to hide if thats why your asking.  They also have
some wierd round ended units which only seem about the size of a 14"
monitor does anyone know what the hell these are?