[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap Waveguide antenna for Access Points

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Wed Jan 30 08:55:17 EST 2002

after some more research, i've found waveguides are not really
omnidirectional, they have major variations around the axis.
nevertheless, since the e3 group won't release their plans, i've asked a
pretty well known antenna designer for his plans for a waveguide, and
after looking at the e3 one, he said he could probably do better, said
he should have it done within a week.

-d