[MLB-WIRELESS] Setting standards

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jan 28 17:41:24 EST 2002

bah, surely it's too early to set any standards.  Better people find their own
foothold that they are comfortable with then let them move around when they
are comfortable.

I think it's too early to seriously discuss anything in the way of standards
because there's just not enough happening yet. We need more links and AP's to
be setup.

I've started to get things moving out my area but I still believe it's far too
early to think about planning anything serious yet.