[MLB-WIRELESS] density

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sat Jan 26 23:01:48 EST 2002

Yeah those volunteer squads that come round would be VERY adventageous to
people such as myself who are really keen to get going but quite honestly,
have pretty much no idea. However, i won't let this stop me, i will stab
around wildly in the dark until i get my server working and my friends
connecting. Also, i feel i could perhaps convince a friend of mine to become
involved with this project. Trinity Grammar School, located in Kew currently
runs the student laptops on 3MB Breezecom wireless cards (1000+ laptops?).
The admin who has perserveered over the past few years to get this happening
flawlessly is a friend of mine, I expect he will be able to help out people
such as myself who need help.

Will