[MLB-WIRELESS] Members Wanted

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sat Jan 26 22:10:49 EST 2002

Hi,
I live in Glen Iris and am quite seriously looking at getting a small group of us wireless wannabe's (and be's for that matter together on a network. I think I would be right in saying that if you are even on this list that you have a fair interest anyway. Currently I have not got an appropriate card or ariel for a network such as this. I do however have a spare computer that is currently a LAN server and could be easily used as a server for the wireless people in my area. What i am trying to achieve by writing this, is to get together a group of 6 or so people in my immeadiate area that are VERY keen and rearing to go.
I have no problem with setting up a server in the very near future and testing this out and hopefully, in the future, linking up with other servers across melbourne. At this stage i have two friends who live within 150m of me who want to join in on this quest too. I am located in the area of Glen Iris/Ashburton/ East Malvern, umm sorta in the vague area of where they meet! lol
To be even more specific try look up a melways for the intersection of dent st and albion rd. I am around there. Please contact me if you are within a viable distance and wish to take part in this.

Will