[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless Linux distro

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Fri Jan 25 16:27:24 EST 2002

As I said before, can we move this to wiki, or even *A NEW GROUP* (shock,
horror!)
Oh, and leave the naming till later, just before first stable release.  Have
some time to think about it, so a really good name can be selected.

Tyson.

Tyson Clugg
IT Services
CSIRO - Molecular Science
phone: (03) 9545 2090
fax: (03) 9545 2446
email: tyson.clugg at csiro.au
street: Ian Wark Labs, Bayview Avenue, Clayton, VIC 3169
post: Bag 10, Clayton South, VIC 3169

lbwireless