[MLB-WIRELESS] more information please

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Fri Jan 25 09:47:29 EST 2002

> plucka wrote:

> I'm Located at the highest point in Mooroolbark overlooking Mt
> Dandenong.
>
> Would i be an advantage to youre wireless community being in
> such a high location ?

gday plucka
Depending on where exactly in Mooroolbark it could be a great
advantage. I'm in Montrose on Sheffield road near the
intersection with Mt Dandenong rd (node CAB Artful) and I think
I have line of site out to the hill above the 5 ways
intersection. There is another node in Mooroolbark up near
Shadowlands off hull rd

best thing to do is add yourself to the node database on the
website and this handy piece of software will yet you know who's
closest to you. Then you can contact them off list and see if
you can get anything going.

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing