[MLB-WIRELESS] Testing phase

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:05:53 EST 2002

Tony,

I've often wondered if Connex could set up a wireless
network along their rail line, so commuters could use
their PC to check timetables, prices etc.
Allowing internet access via a normal 802.11 card with
secure logon and selling access cards via their
vending machines.  I think this type of service is
available in some European countries.

Maybe some IPX with that!

Just a thought.........

Peter Long