[MLB-WIRELESS] IPv?

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Wed Jan 23 17:05:23 EST 2002

Since both IPv4 and IPv6 can happily co-exist on the same network, and since
IPv6 has provision to talk to IPv4 anyway, this is a NON-ISSUE.  Both IPv4
and IPv6 can be implemented on MelbWireless at any time.  Obviously IPv4 is
easy to setup, so will probably be implemented first.  When we wrap our
heads around IPv6 we can turn it on as well, with no negative effect to
users of IPv4.

Tyson.

</thread>

lbwireless