[MLB-WIRELESS] meshing

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Mon Jan 21 21:36:19 EST 2002

Jason Hecker wrote:

<hey jason, I just put your surname in my spell checker so it would stop
trying to replace your surname with "wanker".  I figure you'd approve>

> For instance, I can't see the tower in Fitzroy that is mooted for a
> central AP even though I live a few kilometers away in Flemington because
> of public housing blocks and that darned hill called Parkville.

Maybe we should build some amateur nukes and work on flattening
melbourne's topology?
Hell, the emp should drown out the radio clutter, if nothing else.

Dwayne