[MLB-WIRELESS] meshing

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 21 13:24:43 EST 2002

Can't we set up some form of admin peering where there's one local admin
and a remote admin for each step along the backbone? That way if
something falls over when someone is away/at work/enjoying a social life
at the physical location, a remote admin can shell in and fix things?
If this is the case, downtime won't really be an issue IMHO.
- Barry