[MLB-WIRELESS] AP-1000 pricing

Roger Venning r.venning at telstra.com
Fri Jan 18 18:20:02 EST 2002

Shane,

I have one reference that indicates this device has only receive diversity:
http://corp.intermec.com/manuals/067150/2100umc.pdf

and a number that indicate both Rx & Tx diversity
http://www.symbol.com/products/wireless/la41x1.html
http://www.premierprovider.net/Networking/Wireless/nic_card.htm
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/01/e_lan/portfolio.html

and one that indicates that Tx diversity is a little special:
http://csl.cse.ucsc.edu/pipermail/aironet/2001-June/001269.html

I think the message is that you might be O.K. but there mere possibility
that the equipment might drive just one of the two antenna demands caution.

Roger.