[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Internet

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Thu Jan 17 10:50:16 EST 2002

>Comparing This Service to my initial testing of Galaxy antenna and AP
>similar to melb wireless projects, There is just no comparison.

Granted.  Unfortunately, Melbwireless doesn't have access to space on top
of the NAB building in the city like Megalink so pulling off a similar
caper with similar results will be tricky.  I think the best we can do is
an old mast in Fittuzroy.

>Extremely happy with the Installation and speed of Service.

So you should for the money you paid!  Melbwireless is doing it on the
waaaay cheap.