[MLB-WIRELESS] Monthly meet web space

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 17 00:20:46 EST 2002

Email me off the list and I'll discuss this with you...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.