[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

Chris Drake lindadrake at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 16 21:06:00 EST 2002

The funny guys at Cisco (did work experience there at the melbourne lab for 2
weeks) said that the Australian government is going to "buy" something
similar. (what a joke!)

It is called e- ... , forgot exact name.

Basicly the E-people (people with wearable computer) send data via 802.11 to
the E-truck (car with dish). Then the E-truck sends data to the E-station via
satellite.

I must try and get a tape of it. All the people are geek like,
with makes it is sooo funny.

For all those that don't know how Cisco opperate, the basicly they rename
networking products, routing protocols etc in their own language so that they
sound like they invented it, except RIP the routing protocol for obvious
reasons.