[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Tue Jan 15 12:16:09 EST 2002

Could it be possible that the person meant to say
"Share Ware" as distinct from Warez.

A tucows mirror on the wireless would be a useful adjunct to the network.

But I fear we are going over the same ol same old here.

The only way to sort this sort of stuff out is to have clear guidelines.
I.e. A CONSTITUTION
that states what we are about and what sort of services that we will and
will not condone.

Simon