[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

fredrick farnsworth myfreewarez2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 10:39:24 EST 2002

I doubt you will ever get 200 11mbs connections, luck
if there will only be a handfull.
Most people will get sub 1 mbit connections. Probable
about 90%.
You cannot compare melbourne to what happens in som
densely populated cities else where, where there would
be 50+ nodes in 500-1000 meters range.  Melbourne is a
very spread out city with hills and troughs.

Like i said before you would be surprized what
backbone small isp's actually have,  512K is heaps.

I would like to for a Leech warez group, get a few
people together, the cost will become small..
The carrier lic you can get around, we are not
reselling the service, all we are doing as getting a
group of people together to share cost, not becoming a
business entity to carry data for "other access" the
group of people are getting the service for their own
use.. And i believe this is the Key.

Either that or we get 10 or so people who have
cable/adsl connections, create a common repository of
Files collected and proxy that of to the wireless
group for share warez.