[MLB-WIRELESS] Workshop...

Andy Freeman Andy.Freeman at jc.com.au
Mon Jan 14 15:48:42 EST 2002

Now that is the spirit!  Great suggestion Simon.

I for one would be at an antenna or Linux-AP workshop with bells on.
Put together a list of required parts, pick a venue (chip-in for power
and/or hall hire) and lets get together.  It can even be "train the
trainer" type of event, once I know what I'm doing I would happily run a
workshop in Geelong to show the locals that don't want to travel to
Melbourne or the next wave of wireless take-ups.

Andy.