[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Feed offer.

fredrick farnsworth myfreewarez2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 14:17:45 EST 2002

My testing with 802.11b stuff show me severe speed
degredation with distance.
Perfect Line Of site is ok for 1-2 km at 3-6 m/bit
Anything more you start getting sub 1 mbit speeds.
Just not worth the trouble.
at least with 11a you start with a base rate 5 time
faster.  Just waiting to get my hands on a access
point and cards to play with.

"nobody mention internet"?  why, what else is this
syetm for?  You have to be kidding with that
statement, We can get internet leggally, we just have
to pay for it. And we can get it at a wholesale price,
off set cost maybe with some advertising and small
proxy fees.  Most small ISP don't even have 512K!
It will only cost about $40K per year, may be just
under, That is very cheap.  Say spread it amongst 200
users, thats only $200 per year each! Unlimited Hours
24/7, not bye counting, what a deal!!!

--- "ABBENHUYS, Ryan" <rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au>