[MLB-WIRELESS] Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a few months!

Robert Farrar robert at secnet.com.au
Mon Jan 14 12:44:02 EST 2002

with 25 db directional at each end & good LOS around 48km and 300k/sec easy.

I know of a link from Frankston to the City (48km) and 300k/sec and then
another user is 28km north of the city and links through that same access
point to connect down to Frankson. Total link length 76 km 300k/sec.

Not Bad

Robert